Hello SLP friends! I am happy to announce that the Studio will re-open on July 1st, 2020. If you have been waiting to schedule a photography session or complete your ordering appointment, please take a moment to contact me and we can secure a date together.
We are all adjusting to a "new normal" way of life and it is my top priority to ensure I am doing my part to follow the recommended DOH guidelines for the health and safety of my clients.
Let me share some policies that are effective immediately:
1. The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every session.
2. Upon entering the studio, everyone will be required to wash their hands. Hand sanitizer will also be available for use before and after sessions.
3. Any fabrics used will be washed and sanitized after every session.
4. Health screening before every session. If you or a family member start to experience any symptoms including fever, fatigue, nausea, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, headaches, or sudden loss of smell and taste, contact your health care provider and keep yourself separated from others. Please also contact me immediately to reschedule your session.
5. Everyone entering the studio is required to wear a mask. Masks will be removed during the time your photos are being taken. I will wear a mask for the duration of your time in the studio.
6. All sessions will be no touch posing. This will change how newborn/baby sessions are conducted. For more information, please contact me.
7. No outside props will be permitted in the studio.
8. No shoes will be allowed to be worn in the studio.
9. Only the subject being photographed will be permitted in the studio. If the subject is a minor, one parent may accompany the child. Family sessions may be scheduled for immediate/same household only.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture your special moments. I look forward to creating beautiful images with you!